Surface treatment of implants
1) , mechanical processing (Machined, such as Br? Nemark system) is the earliest form of implant surface processing, although it has been reported successfully for many years, but the combination with bone tissue is not as fast as the planting system which is treated with coarse treatment, so the trend of this type of treatment is decreasing.
2) Nemark system is also mainly based on surface oxidation (TiUnit). It
Sand-blastedlargegritacid-etched Any titanium material in contact with the air soon forms an oxide layer on the surface, so the surface oxidation treatment refers to the formation of a porous oxidation surface with some factors in the process of oxidation.
3) At present, this method is more successful in the market of NobelBiocare's TiUnit treatment. Way. It
(4) and titanium paste spraying (Titaniumplasmasprayed, TPS). Such as ITIGroup system) this type of processing has been gradually replaced by SLA, and the ITI system is mainly based on TPS surface treatment in the early stage, but it has been changed to SLA surface treatment at present. It
(5) hydroxyapatite coating (Hydroxyapatite, HA). For example, SulzerCalcitek system)
(6), surface multilayer spherical structure (Beaded, such as Innnova's Endopore system). It
(7) hybrid type (Mixed). Currently, in many cropping systems, the implant surface involves two or more types of treatment.
One of the main points of bone integration theory proposed by bone integration Br nemark without external interference is to ensure bone healing in the non load condition, and fibrous healing, not bone integration, is possible in the whole bone healing period, if the implant is produced by external force. Especially when the bone graft was implanted at the same time during the implantation, the primary healing of aseptic condition could be guaranteed to the maximum extent under closed condition. Such
The distance between the upper edge of the implant and the edge of the gingiva is the distance between the upper edge of the implant and the edge of the gingiva according to the depth of the cuff. This distance is related to the thickness of the mucous periosteum and the depth of the implant. There is a certain difference between the individual and the thickness of the cuff. The margin is located at about 1mm below the gums. It ensures that it does not form a deep periodontal pocket and ensures the aesthetic effect of the gingival region. So it is more suitable for the anterior teeth area with higher aesthetic effect.
Phone: +86 13676576796
Tel: +86 13676576796
Add: No. 1, Shuita Road, Wengyang Town, Yueqing, Zhejiang